5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi New Member

fornoone

Reaction score
I have been working overseas for the last several years and have a home in Pahrump, Nevada. I'll be returning to the US for good in March. I have an 87 K5 Blazer and I want to buy a 2021 Rebel and that's what brought me here. I put together the equipment I would want on the Rebel and the Ram website actually gave me a "employee price for everybody." Funny that "for everybody" no longer seems to work on the website, now I just get MSRP. I hope to get some information on ordering by searching this forum some more. Have already seen a lot of good stuff here.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have been working overseas for the last several years and have a home in Pahrump, Nevada. I'll be returning to the US for good in March. I have an 87 K5 Blazer and I want to buy a 2021 Rebel and that's what brought me here. I put together the equipment I would want on the Rebel and the Ram website actually gave me a "employee price for everybody." Funny that "for everybody" no longer seems to work on the website, now I just get MSRP. I hope to get some information on ordering by searching this forum some more. Have already seen a lot of good stuff here.
That Employee Pricing campaign was supposedly good through January 4th. You might find a dealer that wants to offload a truck for a discount, but demand is pretty high right now. If you search for a "new" 2020 model you might find what you like at a lower price than one you order, and there aren't a lot of changes between the two year. Good luck on your search!

eTorqueCoasting

Reaction score
That Employee Pricing campaign was supposedly good through January 4th. You might find a dealer that wants to offload a truck for a discount, but demand is pretty high right now. If you search for a "new" 2020 model you might find what you like at a lower price than one you order, and there aren't a lot of changes between the two year. Good luck on your search!
😥😢😭
So I missed it by 20 days....somehow i thought it was runnin til 2/4

Users who are viewing this thread