5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi New Member Here

Skater

Reaction score
Great looking Sport with the subtle flames, but the Night Edition is supreme. Great looking Ram Kendra.

Welcome.

Giggs11

Reaction score
Thanks so much Skater. I loved my Sport but you are correct this Night Edition is beyond amazing.

shurik74

Reaction score
Congrats, best looking combo!

I really wanted night edition but since I never take my vehicles to car washes only hand wash, it would be nightmare for me to keep it clean.

Giggs11

Reaction score
Congrats, best looking combo!

I really wanted night edition but since I never take my vehicles to car washes only hand wash, it would be nightmare for me to keep it clean.

Thank you! I already have ceramic coating scheduled so that helps a lot with keeping a black truck clean. Foam cannon and rinse you are practically done!

shurik74

Reaction score
Thank you! I already have ceramic coating scheduled so that helps a lot with keeping a black truck clean. Foam cannon and rinse you are practically done!
Sounds like a good plan... Wonder how much is coating cost?!

Lay-Lo02

Reaction score
Nice truck! I went with the same. Looking forward to the upgrades...

Users who are viewing this thread