5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi, new here

castiman

Reaction score
Just traded my 2018 big horn crew cab in for a 2021 1500 Laramie 4x4 crew cab. It has 285/45/22 tires on it which I hate cause there’s very little side wall. I just had a rough country level kit installed and really want to keep the stock wheels. Does anyone know if there is a tire size with more sidewall that will fit those wheels. Thanks.

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! And congrats on the new truck. I believe there have been quite a few discussions in the Wheel & Tire Sub-Forum on what size tires will fit the stock 22”. Might want to check out some of the threads in that sub-forum.

castiman

Reaction score
Welcome! And congrats on the new truck. I believe there have been quite a few discussions in the Wheel & Tire Sub-Forum on what size tires will fit the stock 22”. Might want to check out some of the threads in that sub-forum.
Thanks

jimothy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congratulations. I hope you’re enjoying your new Laramie.

Depending on how you feel about the 22” wheels, you might also want to check the Buy/Sell/Trade forum here. You’ll find folks selling OEM 20” and 18” wheels and tires there. That’ll give you more sidewall and potentially for less money than just new tires for your new truck.

Users who are viewing this thread