5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi! I'm glad I found this group

Dpoole6131

Reaction score
Thank you for allowing me to join. I've been a Ram owner since 2004. Presently I own a Black 2019 Ram Limited. Decked out. I love it. My son is a ram salesman for a local dealership. I was perfectly content with my 2010 Ram. I think the kid set me up..... I kept telling him, I was not looking for a new truck. Well I get this phone call, Dad, I'm swamped, could you please bring me some lunch.... he had a new right off the truck cleaned and set up inside the dealership, next to his desk... needless to say a few hours later I'm driving home in my new Ram.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That just goes to show that you’ve raised him well lol.

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
Thank you for allowing me to join. I've been a Ram owner since 2004. Presently I own a Black 2019 Ram Limited. Decked out. I love it. My son is a ram salesman for a local dealership. I was perfectly content with my 2010 Ram. I think the kid set me up..... I kept telling him, I was not looking for a new truck. Well I get this phone call, Dad, I'm swamped, could you please bring me some lunch.... he had a new right off the truck cleaned and set up inside the dealership, next to his desk... needless to say a few hours later I'm driving home in my new Ram.
Thats just what my boy would do...
Gotta love em’

PorBoy

Reaction score
Op post those photos and you’re also allowed to give a “ plug “ for your son lol..

Users who are viewing this thread