5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from UK

Rosst2493

Reaction score
Hi,
I live in Cornwall UK and have dreamed about having a RAM for work for years. have progressed through 4 Nissan Navaras and onto a 3L V6 Diesel Amarok. with that discontinued I was finally able to progress to a RAM last February. Managed to get a 2022 Laramie night edition. Over here they are very rare and most fuel stops involve talking to someone about it for at least 5 minutes. Drive roughly 40K miles per year and they are so much more enjoyable and easier in the RAM. Love the forum, so much information that you just aren't able to get on European stuff.

Ross

Attachments

• Ram.jpg
    Ram.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 27

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi,
I live in Cornwall UK and have dreamed about having a RAM for work for years. have progressed through 4 Nissan Navaras and onto a 3L V6 Diesel Amarok. with that discontinued I was finally able to progress to a RAM last February. Managed to get a 2022 Laramie night edition. Over here they are very rare and most fuel stops involve talking to someone about it for at least 5 minutes. Drive roughly 40K miles per year and they are so much more enjoyable and easier in the RAM. Love the forum, so much information that you just aren't able to get on European stuff.

Ross

Awesome, welcome aboard. We have a few UK and European members, always great to see more join. I've seen a few RAMs in the UK, considering the roads there, it's a bit of a small feat to operate one there, impressive.

Very nice truck, I've seen one recently is quite similar to yours, a black Laramie Night Edition, it's owned by Turbo Transport, you sometimes see it on YouTube transporting some expensive exotic cars.

Users who are viewing this thread