5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from Michigan w/ 2020 Bighorn

Cort’s20

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just purchased a (new to me) 2020 bighorn. Pretty well optioned with all the goodies found in higher end models. Price was right! 42,xxx miles.

The front struts were shot and being replaced by dealer for free as well as driver side exhaust started less than 24 hours after buying it. Haha. They are fixing that too!
Hopefully I’ll be able to enjoy it this coming weekend…. Looking forward to learning from all the knowledgeable folks here. Thanks!

Cort

Attachments

• IMG_3799.jpeg
    IMG_3799.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 18

cskindt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi all,

I just purchased a (new to me) 2020 bighorn. Pretty well optioned with all the goodies found in higher end models. Price was right! 42,xxx miles.

The front struts were shot and being replaced by dealer for free as well as driver side exhaust started less than 24 hours after buying it. Haha. They are fixing that too!
Hopefully I’ll be able to enjoy it this coming weekend…. Looking forward to learning from all the knowledgeable folks here. Thanks!

Cort
Hi! Nice looking truck.

There a lot of knowledgeable people on this forum.
It's better than what I heard about it before I joined.
It really is like a big family filled with warmth and love.

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That is more than just a Bighorn, it looks like a "Built to Serve" edition. Nice truck!
This^^^

Way more bad*ss than a Big Horn. And that’s coming from a guy who has a bad*ss Big Horn (according to himself). 🤣

Very nice truck my friend!

Cort’s20

Reaction score
Thanks all! Yep, it is a Built to Serve truck. The interior is really sweet with the custom seats. Hopefully I get it back from the dealer tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread