5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi folks - New 2021 Ram 2500 Tradesman Owner - Is LasFit still the way to go for upgrading halogen bulbs to LED headlights?

Ronin2500

Reaction score

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone - I'm a happy new owner of a 2021 RAM 2500 Tradesman that has halogen bulbs and no fog lights. I was reading through past posts and guys seemed to be reviewing LasFit upgrade LEDs favorably. Before I bought a set for low and high, I wanted to ask if that is still what you'd recommend. Here's the link to Amazon - "LASFIT 9005/HB3 H11/H8/H9 LED Bulbs Combo Package, LC Plus New Upgrade LED Conversion Kit 6000K Cool White Mini Design".

Here she is - getting ready for the winter:

View attachment 108482
Hi Ronin, congrats on your new truck and welcome to the 5th gen 1500 forum. You might have better support for your heavy duty over on the HD forum.

Ronin2500

Reaction score
Oh - my apologies. I'll post over there. I didn't realize I was in the wrong forum. Thank you for telling me.

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Oh - my apologies. I'll post over there. I didn't realize I was in the wrong forum. Thank you for telling me.
Sure, no worries. We're glad to have anyone who wants to join. Some members here also own HD's, and might be able to answer your questions. It's just that you'll probably get more support for your HD over there.

Users who are viewing this thread