5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HI ALL

NOY

Reaction score
HI ALL
I am ne to the site,i,ve decided to become the owner of a RAM 1500.I am going to buy a 2021-2023 model.I will be glad for any help in choosing,starting from the engine and equipment.

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! We love pictures (hint, hint). What'cha got in mind for it? Offroad, racing, towing, grocery-getter, there's probably someone on the forum that's done it, and no shortage of opinion. :cool:

NOY

Reaction score
Я из Армении. Планировал купить в США б/у или после небольшой аварии восстановить и использовать здесь. Автомобиль очень универсален. У нас есть горы и озеро. И для работы подходит. Меня больше интересует какой двигатель предпочтительнее, бензиновый Hemi с etorque или простой, а может дизель. какие проблемы часто возникают. что часто выходит из строя? В Армении нет дилера RAM

NOY

Reaction score
Добро пожаловать на борт! Мы любим картинки (подсказка, подсказка). Что ты задумал? Бездорожье, гонки, буксировка, доставка продуктов — наверняка на форуме кто-то делал это, и у него немало мнений.:прохладный:
СПАСИБО
Я из Армении. Планировал купить в США б/у или после небольшой аварии восстановить и использовать здесь. Автомобиль очень универсален. У нас есть горы и озеро. И для работы подходит. Меня больше интересует какой двигатель предпочтительнее, бензиновый Hemi с etorque или простой, а может дизель. какие проблемы часто возникают. что часто выходит из строя? В Армении нет дилера RAM

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! We love pictures (hint, hint). What'cha got in mind for it? Offroad, racing, towing, grocery-getter, there's probably someone on the forum that's done it, and no shortage of opinion. :cool:

Courtesy of Google Translate:
THANK YOU
I am from Armenia. I planned to buy a used one in the USA or restore it after a minor accident and use it here. The car is very versatile. We have mountains and a lake. And it's suitable for work. I'm more interested in which engine is preferable, a gasoline Hemi with etorque or a simple one, or maybe a diesel. what problems often arise. What often goes wrong? There is no RAM dealer in Armenia.

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
NOY said:
Courtesy of Google Translate:
THANK YOU
I am from Armenia. I planned to buy a used one in the USA or restore it after a minor accident and use it here. The car is very versatile. We have mountains and a lake. And it's suitable for work. I'm more interested in which engine is preferable, a gasoline Hemi with etorque or a simple one, or maybe a diesel. what problems often arise. What often goes wrong? There is no RAM dealer in Armenia.

~~~~~~

Like many new vehicles, the RAMs are heavily dependent on electronics, and with no local dealer, you may be left to your own methods for diagnostics with third party scanners and such. Honestly, I have no idea what's available in your part of the world. I think I'd be inclined to lean toward simpler.

Others chime in?

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Cracked exhaust manifolds and rear window or third brake light leaks seem to be common complaints. I haven't had either of those on mine, but it's still young.

Users who are viewing this thread