5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heya-Oo Noobie here

ridnhard19

Reaction score
Just took delivery a couple weeks ago of my first Ram 1500 EcoDiesel. Not new to trucks and SUVs but this is my first full-size and diesel for that matter. Deal with a lot tech and software development through my normal line of work and like applying that in the hobby space too. Love turning wrenches as well. I've already got AlfaOBD up and running with a security by-pass harness and tested with flipping on the off-road pages. Working on getting some LEDs installed (upgrade to OEM LED Reflector housings) - well more seeking the schematics/pinouts for the connectors.

Looking forward to contributing to the community. So far lots of great info out there.

Ironically I only have pictures of various harnesses and connectors of the truck already. Traveling for work at the moment and realized I don't have a single one! But I love the sound and the MPG... I'll be adding a trailer brake controller to it and some of the off-road side steps too. I love the Granite Crystal Metallic color as well.

Cheers! 🍻

ridnhard19

Reaction score
Yeah. I've driven through many times. Lived in Chicago for a hot-minute and used to drive back into Northern Michigan all of the time. I miss that.

ridnhard19

Reaction score
Yeah... The weather is great, pretty much all of the time even when it's not.. tho we don't have any water... so there is all of that.. but yeah....

I enjoy being able to do outdoors stuff like camping year round. Really the driver for getting a truck was to be able to pull an Airstream... I do miss all of the lakes though.

"Winter is coming" I feel like it's an episode of "Game of Thrones".

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, and congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/