5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey fellow Mark Dodge customers ...

chuck01835

Reaction score
How long after delivery did it take to get :

A) your Chrysler Capital loan paperwork sent to you

And

B ) the necessary paperwork to register your vehicle in your home state, sent to your registry or insurance agency ( manufacturers statement of origin, etc ?

Curious minds want to know!

greenlawnracing

Reaction score

And

B ) the necessary paperwork to register your vehicle in your home state, sent to your registry or insurance agency ( manufacturers statement of origin, etc ?

Did paperwork 6/7, picked up truck on 6/14, Chrysler stuff came Friday. Just a statement nothing else.

Don't know if the MSO has made it to the local DMV or not.

Nova90

Reaction score

And

Signed my paperwork last Friday & truck will be shipped to me tomorrow. I should get it Thursday or Friday. I thought that I was going to have to register the truck in my home state (PA) and pay the taxes, but the folks at Mark Dodge are handling all of that. Taxes were paid when I signed the paperwork...as well as the registration and plate transfer (I'm transferring my current vanity plate to the new truck).

Yangster

Reaction score
Took me just over 60 days to receive my new GA plates from Mark Dodge. My temp tags had expired by 4 days.

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Purchased 11/30, took delivery on 12/3. Florida licensing wasn't resolved until March, so I had to go in and resign the odometer statement (Florida wouldn't accept an electronic signature). Mark Dodge did send me more temp tags, but they just a piece of paper with their name on it and the expiration date. It was not even an official temp tag like the original that came with the truck.

I have had many issues that I do not plan on blaming Mark Dodge for. I used Chrysler Capital and Florida uses electronic titles. Within 3 weeks of getting the truck, I refinanced with Navy Federal. Chrysler Capital put their name on the title as Lien holder, but I paid off Chrysler Capital before the state paperwork was finished. So, they tried the lien release, but there was no title issued yet, so it sat in limbo. Navy Federal now has the lien and they finally got their name on the title, last week!

Not sure if this is all related to Covid, or government employee incompetence, but either way, it took a long time before I could run with my legal plate. I think it was late March.

Users who are viewing this thread