5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everyone!

m1lkman

Reaction score
Hey guys

Figured I should introduce myself.

I am the current owner of a 2016 Nissan Titan Diesel and am looking to trade my truck in on a new Gen 5 Ram. Just pricing things out and securing a good trade #. I went from a 2015 Ram 2500 Diesel to a Nissan Titan Diesel primarily to solve a headroom issue. As much as I thought I could live with it, I found myself slouching a lot which became uncomfortable. The seating position is too high and the 2500s for us taller people and are still the same since they did not change over the 2500s yet to the new sheetmetal and cab like the 1500.. Now I am looking at a leftover 2020 Ram 1500 Limited with eTorque and 5.7 Hemi. I would like the Mopar performance exhaust and matching CAI if we can get those up here in Canada. Funny as it is, the parts catalogue is significantly smaller up here.

Glad to be here and wanted to say a quick hi! :)

Cheers!

Doc33

Reaction score
Hey guys

Figured I should introduce myself.

I am the current owner of a 2016 Nissan Titan Diesel and am looking to trade my truck in on a new Gen 5 Ram. Just pricing things out and securing a good trade #. I went from a 2015 Ram 2500 Diesel to a Nissan Titan Diesel primarily to solve a headroom issue. As much as I thought I could live with it, I found myself slouching a lot which became uncomfortable. The seating position is too high and the 2500s for us taller people and are still the same since they did not change over the 2500s yet to the new sheetmetal and cab like the 1500.. Now I am looking at a leftover 2020 Ram 1500 Limited with eTorque and 5.7 Hemi. I would like the Mopar performance exhaust and matching CAI if we can get those up here in Canada. Funny as it is, the parts catalogue is significantly smaller up here.

Glad to be here and wanted to say a quick hi! :)

Cheers!
Those parts are available from your dealer or you can order from US.
Welcome by the way

Users who are viewing this thread