5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey all

Paulie T

Reaction score
I’ve been a visitor here for a while and figured I should finally join. Just purchased a 2020 1500 Laramie Eco and I am loving it. I am an internet sales manager at an CDJR dealership so I knew I would love it. This was owned by a 85 year old couple and they took really good care of it. This was what I have been looking for.

Look forward to being here and learning more and if any of you have any questions for please ask.

Thanks

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you scored a killer deal. Congrats.

Foxmanok

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been a visitor here for a while and figured I should finally join. Just purchased a 2020 1500 Laramie Eco and I am loving it. I am an internet sales manager at an CDJR dealership so I knew I would love it. This was owned by a 85 year old couple and they took really good care of it. This was what I have been looking for.

Look forward to being here and learning more and if any of you have any questions for please ask.

Thanks

Foxmanok

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. I've learned a lot from this site. I've only had my Ram for a month and so far it's great.
Any questions just search or ask.
Plenty of good people here.

Paulie T

Reaction score
Hey really appreciate the welcome. I’ll get some pics up. Just been crazy with work lately. No days off ever. Every time I try I end up having 4-5 ordered units arrive.

It’s a sport. My only gripe about it is that is slammed! The elderly couple that had it lowered it to make it easy for them to get in and out of. And had the running boards still on it. Looked awful and running boards were just about scraping. Had my shop take off the boards and later down the road I will have it lifted back up. I can tell you I’m loving what this ecodiesel is getting mpg wise. I have a supercharged 5.0 Range Rover that was getting about 10-11 mpg s so this is absolutely awesome!!

Will get pics up asap though.

Thanks again all!

Paulie T

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay. Here is the low rider! Parked in the employee of the month spot 💪🏽

Attachments

• 3C2C133A-863C-41BE-961A-71A91805242B.jpeg
    3C2C133A-863C-41BE-961A-71A91805242B.jpeg
    162 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread