5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here is a dumb GPS question

2001gw

Reaction score
I have a 2021 RAM Limited with the 12" GPS screen. How do I get it to appear like blue screen at the top of this page?

Thanks.

2001gw

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys but neither of them changed my screen. I will take a picture of my screen tomorrow and show you how mine appears. What surprises me is that it doesn't even change color at night.

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys but neither of them changed my screen. I will take a picture of my screen tomorrow and show you how mine appears. What surprises me is that it doesn't even change color at night.

Turn your headlights on, the screen display changes in some themes when the lights are on, night mode

Ram Ranch is correct, Go to 1:09

2001gw

Reaction score
Okay...first thanks to all who helped me find the answer to my queation (you need to understand that I am an old guy and not really "tech savvy" on all this computer stuff.
First...thanks to "Ram Ranch" for telling me it was the "Techy" theme. I finally realized that it is. After watching the video that "BowDown" sent me I was able to navigate through the process and find the blue screen. Also, thanks to "KWKSLVR" helping through this process.

It sucks being old.... :)

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Okay...first thanks to all who helped me find the answer to my queation (you need to understand that I am an old guy and not really "tech savvy" on all this computer stuff.
First...thanks to "Ram Ranch" for telling me it was the "Techy" theme. I finally realized that it is. After watching the video that "BowDown" sent me I was able to navigate through the process and find the blue screen. Also, thanks to "KWKSLVR" helping through this process.

It sucks being old.... :)
Great things happen when youth meets experience. We all have our strengths. 💪🏼

Users who are viewing this thread