5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here’s a fun one

410DelmonicoSport

Reaction score
So, I love my truck, but it certainly has had its fair share of issues. I had a cab leak and and airbag light issue. The dealer siliconed a bunch of things on my truck and said they fixed the airbag light but it came back on days later. If you’d like to know the horrors of the silicone story, search it up, it’s around here some where. As I mentioned, I’ve still been dealing with the airbag light, just haven’t had a chance to take it to a dealer yet. I also noticed my shark fin appears to be separating from the cab, this is one of the items the dealer put silicone on. Here’s where it gets interesting. While I was on vacation last week, my hood ajar warning came on out of nowhere, and every time I turn the truck off or open a door, the tailgate opens on its own. I also noticed the tailgate won’t open from the handle, but will drop when the button is pressed in the cab or on the fob. I’m taking it to a different dealer than the last time, can’t wait to see what fun stuff they find.

FN-2187

Reaction score
So, I love my truck, but it certainly has had its fair share of issues. I had a cab leak and and airbag light issue. The dealer siliconed a bunch of things on my truck and said they fixed the airbag light but it came back on days later. If you’d like to know the horrors of the silicone story, search it up, it’s around here some where. As I mentioned, I’ve still been dealing with the airbag light, just haven’t had a chance to take it to a dealer yet. I also noticed my shark fin appears to be separating from the cab, this is one of the items the dealer put silicone on. Here’s where it gets interesting. While I was on vacation last week, my hood ajar warning came on out of nowhere, and every time I turn the truck off or open a door, the tailgate opens on its own. I also noticed the tailgate won’t open from the handle, but will drop when the button is pressed in the cab or on the fob. I’m taking it to a different dealer than the last time, can’t wait to see what fun stuff they find.
Oh my, what do you own? I'm gonna have to go look up that silicone thing now.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread