5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hemifever

Sipmot

Reaction score
Is hemifever still active? I wanna order the i3 with custom tune + transtune for my 2020 1500 but i get no respond by any of the emails sent to them, maby someone recently bought or know them and can confirm?

U

User_3336

Is hemifever still active? I wanna order the i3 with custom tune + transtune for my 2020 1500 but i get no respond by any of the emails sent to them, maby someone recently bought or know them and can confirm?
What exactly is "hemifever"?

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
It's 2022 and i'm wondering the same thing.

The email I used was [email protected]

I'm trying to see if they know how to get rid of throttle lag on my truck as part of the tune.
When i'm at a stop and I put my foot on the gas say 15% I expect it to move but sometimes it doesn't move and acts like I didn't touch the gas. After 2-3 seconds of not moving my foot it will then engage and I will move, or I can slam it down and it will engage right then.

It's almost like my truck isn't sure if I actually want to move or not very weird and extremely unsafe, I can't count how many people I cut off by mistake as I expected my truck to move and it just sits there and then moves seconds later.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
This. Matt and Moes is hard to get ahold of.
This thread is very old.
I used Jay Greene, this is the thread I have with my last update
TLDR I would avoid it like the plague.

Seems like something changed with him in 2019 as I don't see anything negative about him until recently (not counting my experience)

Users who are viewing this thread