5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hemi throttle hesitation

mlj

Reaction score
I have fought this problem since I bought my 2022. Dealership told me until they cannot do anything until Ram sends them a fix. Of course I am now out of warranty. Wish I had bought the Chevy.

Humphammer

Reaction score
I don't notice a hiccup, but when I first got my truck, the gas pedal felt a little lazy. Compared to my 2008 Tundra, it felt like I had to move the gas pedal twice as far to get the same result. It bothered me enough that I ordered a Banks Pedal Monster. By the time I got the Pedal Monster, I got used to the stock gas pedal, so I sent it back before I installed it.

If the above isn't your problem, you might be able to recalibrate your drive by wire. I have not tried any of these myself, but they seem to work based on the responses.
I came from a 2007 Tundra, and the Ram pedal was a welcome improvement to me. The Tundra pedal was too touchy IMO and was hard to pull out from a dead stop smoothly in many cases. It was one of the few things I didn't like about the Tundra.

Davidbt

Reaction score
I have fought this problem since I bought my 2022. Dealership told me until they cannot do anything until Ram sends them a fix. Of course I am now out of warranty. Wish I had bought the Chevy.
You have a 2022 and you're out of warranty?

Users who are viewing this thread