5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help!!

2020Laramie

Reaction score
Disconnected my negative battery terminal and now all my apps are lost, no siriusxm, no reverse camera, and heat climate control knob just goes from lo to hi all presets and radio channels are gone ....

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Some other members had the same problem before and said that it all came back after a little time. I have never had it happen personally; but have read posts about it. Maybe leave it turned on for 15 minutes or so and see if it just needs to sync up?

Rplante3108

Reaction score
Yes you just reset your BCM, give it an hour and everything will come back. Promise

Rplante3108

Reaction score
It happened to me when I had it unplugged for like an hour. When I say everything...I mean every option I had was no longer there. I broke out in a cold sweat fearing my wife would kill me. Next morning all my stuff came back plus all my setting. Best to leave it alone and turned off, to allow the BCM to "re-boot".

Users who are viewing this thread