5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help your boy out. ‘19 Ram BH

TheSwollenOne

Reaction score
I’m throwing the 2.5” motofab level on this weekend but I’m torn about tire sizes.
I wanna push the limits with a 35” tire, (probably the toyo open country ATs), but I’m worried bout the rubbing with this setup. Anyone try this setup and NOT have to trim/cut? If I love the look, I’ll cut, but I’d rather not have to. My second option is 33”.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Stock wheels? Aftermarket? It all depends on the offset. If you're going with stock wheels you may rub on the control arm but a 1/4" spacer will take care of that. Outside of that it may have a slight rub on the plastic liner but that is easily fixed. If you are going aftermarket wheels you may have to do some extra trimming.

TheSwollenOne

Reaction score
Stock wheels? Aftermarket? It all depends on the offset. If you're going with stock wheels you may rub on the control arm but a 1/4" spacer will take care of that. Outside of that it may have a slight rub on the plastic liner but that is easily fixed. If you are going aftermarket wheels you may have to do some extra trimming.
I want to put the Toyo open country on it, and Idk if it’s gonna rub bad if I get 35s.

TheSwollenOne

Reaction score
Read this wrong. The wheels will be aftermarket 22s.

Users who are viewing this thread