5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with Sound System Please

Czarguy99

Reaction score
I rented a 2020 or 2021 I believe it was a lone star and it had the Alpine stereo system and it had tweeters on the pillars almost like where the doorhandles are and I have searched and searched not being able to find I’ve made a Reddit too.
The sad thing is last year I purchased a 2020 ram Laramie with the HK system because I thought that was the speaker system that was in it and I bought it site unseen and it had the tweeters in the dash and not up on the pillars. I really want the stereo system in the truck that’s on the pillars. I know this is a very specific request and very random, but please can anybody, lead me to which model RAM has the speakers up in the pillar, please

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Alpine only has the 6X9 in front door and 3- 3.5 dash speakers for front? HK has the 2 speakers in front doors, plus dash speakers

This is HK door.

Attachments

• AAAAAA.jpg
    AAAAAA.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 9

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
In the pillar or on the roof? Roof has small speakers that are the Active Noise Cancellation and not actual stereo speakers.

Czarguy99

Reaction score
The had 2 tweeters on the pillars that were white I thought the 2020 with HK sure were the correct speaker layout but it’s not in the same location as the truck I rented it was couple years ago I thought it was standard but I didn’t test drive before I bought it it was delivered to my house

Thanks for responses but there seems to be a model out there that is more than likely a 2021 that had them up in the pillars like normally where the doorhandles are

Users who are viewing this thread