5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with phone sync 12

Tundralag

Reaction score
New longhorn just pulled into my driveway tonight. Tried to set everything up. No issues with the new 12 screen. However when I synced my iPhone 8 up I don’t have my contacts on the truck. Does the system take time to down load them?? I only let it run for 10 minutes or so. Seems like my grand Cherokee didn’t take but a minute or two. Any help would be great

Thanks in advance

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
New longhorn just pulled into my driveway tonight. Tried to set everything up. No issues with the new 12 screen. However when I synced my iPhone 8 up I don’t have my contacts on the truck. Does the system take time to down load them?? I only let it run for 10 minutes or so. Seems like my grand Cherokee didn’t take but a minute or two. Any help would be great

Thanks in advance

Go into your Bluetooth setting on your iPhone make sure you have "Sync Contacts" selected and if you want to see your text notifications select "Show Notifications".

Users who are viewing this thread