5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with part numbers for tow hook install

zgrsk269

Reaction score
So I made the mistake and went through a sketchy website ordering tow hooks, bezels and the hardware. after going back and forth with the company for weeks I finally got a banged up box on the porch. It was 2 tow hooks but no bezels and no hardware with the hooks. Does anyone know what part numbers I’ll need (I found multiple bezels, with different numbers..) for the bezels, the bolts that come with the hooks, and anything else I may need for this install

U

User_34235

I just looked online and I "think" the small bolts used to hold the small indention in the hooks are on hold. The site wont even show a P/N for the part and this is not too uncommon right now. I tried to order a bolt for the grill and the local part department told me that the bolt is on hold and cannot be ordered for at least 30 days. Guess the factories are in need of them. Sorry.

fireberd350

Reaction score
You would need to order these pieces: 1 of 68272944AB hook 1 of 68272945AB hook 2 of 06508668AA bolt along with the bezel kit 68274701AB.

Users who are viewing this thread