5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with leveling setup

alecw

Reaction score
So I am new to this whole modifying suspension thing. So I am just trying to level the front with the back and to allow me to fit 275/65/20s.

I have seen some talk about using 5100s and upper control arms. Was wondering I needed front and back or anything else. Feel free to completely correct me. Just want a reliable and quality setup.

thanks ahead of time

texasvolfan15

Reaction score
You don’t need to get new UCA if you are just doing a level in the front, UCA are required when you do something more like the mopar 2 inch lift, ready lift, or hacking your own way to it.

I’d suggest just getting bilstein 5100s adjustable front shocks, at setting 4-6 depending on how much rake you want and call it a day. You’ll be able to fit the tire size you want

Doc33

Reaction score
So I am new to this whole modifying suspension thing. So I am just trying to level the front with the back and to allow me to fit 275/65/20s.

I have seen some talk about using 5100s and upper control arms. Was wondering I needed front and back or anything else. Feel free to completely correct me. Just want a reliable and quality setup.

thanks ahead of time
I'm using 275/65/20 with the Bilstein shocks on setting 5. The rear is stock but I went with the mopar UCA as a personal choice. Have a 1/2 inch rake and happy with this set up

alecw

Reaction score
I'm using 275/65/20 with the Bilstein shocks on setting 5. The rear is stock but I went with the mopar UCA as a personal choice. Have a 1/2 inch rake and happy with this set up
Are you using LT tires or no? and thanks for your help.

Doc33

Reaction score
Pic

Attachments

• 20200605_133818.jpg
    20200605_133818.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 78

cjpofd

Reaction score
Do you have a full side view pic you can post? I'm thinking of going the same route.

Users who are viewing this thread