5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with Identifying Part

MikeLockwood

Reaction score
Hello All,

Looking for some help identifying what this part is in the picture below. My guess is something to do with the rear seat AC or seat cooler. This seems to be covered in water and soaking the rear carpet of my truck to the point I now have mold. This is underneath the rear passenger seat of my 2019 1500 Limited.

I am out of warranty but need to get this resolved so any help identifying what it is would be very helpful.

Truck under Pass Rear Seat.jpg

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hello All,

Looking for some help identifying what this part is in the picture below. My guess is something to do with the rear seat AC or seat cooler. This seems to be covered in water and soaking the rear carpet of my truck to the point I now have mold. This is underneath the rear passenger seat of my 2019 1500 Limited.

I am out of warranty but need to get this resolved so any help identifying what it is would be very helpful.

View attachment 154799
That is your sub-woofer outlet, has nothing to do with the leak.
The water is most likely coming from a cracked rear window frame, third brake light seal or the shark-fin antenna. In that order.

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That is your sub-woofer outlet, has nothing to do with the leak.
The water is most likely coming from a cracked rear window frame, third brake light seal or the shark-fin antenna. In that order.
I also have a leak coming from the passenger side pressure vent.

Users who are viewing this thread