5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP WITH HIGHT SENSOR ARM 😭

Reaction score
I've got a question regarding air suspension. I have aftermarket links to level the truck out, I want to put it back to stock but the driver side link wont come out (long story) so I bought an entire new ride hight sensor for the front left. I know I have to get it recalibrated from ram but I want to know what will happen to my hight after I swap the sensor out

there are no faults in the system whatsoever,
I plan on:
1) disconnecting the battery
2) removing the sensor
3) putting the new sensor in

Long story -> I was off-roading far from town and the aftermarket link on the driver side has these clips to lock it (all of them do) and that fell out, so I didn’t want the link to pop off the ball join on the control arm so I glued it in. I got home and with some wd40 and a pick tool was able to get the top side out off the ball joint but I got some glue on the bottom side of the link where the sensor arm is and the clip is locked in and won’t come out (I know I’m an idiot) so that’s why I bought the entire new sensor. My uncle says he might be able to get the link off the arm so I’m going to see what becomes of that.

But what will happen once I replace the sensor arm with the new one? Will the truck be at normal ride hight? Will that side not work at all? These questions plague my mind

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP 😭

Users who are viewing this thread