5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP with ALFA OBD

mbx5626

Reaction score
I have a RAM 1500 Sport trim 2022 and I made changes in DRL settings on alfa obd and all of a sudden it threw different sorts of codes like ABS , Automatic emergency brake system, trailer brake , steering became heavy , passive entry stopped working and many more issues that appeared from nowhere.

i was wondering if anyone here has a RAM 1500 sport that can share their configuration file so that i can restore to it as i did not do a backup before the changes and the car is acting up .

Id really appreciate it.

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If all you did was make changes to the DRL settings, have you went back in and tried reversing those changes to see if your issues are still present? That is where I'd start before doing anything else.

Also, I'd be very hesitant on trying to mirror someone else's configuration. That would likely cause more harm than good. Keep in mind that if you do not have the exact same accessories, options, and features as the file you are trying restore to, you are going to end up with more issues than what you started with.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread