5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help... where to buy wheels

Sbrand03

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been looking into getting the Fuel Rebel wheels 18x9 with a -12 Offset for my 2019 rebel. Any recommendations on which site to get these for the best price? Thanks so much!

Sbrand03

Reaction score
There’s also other places called rimzone, and mrwheeldeal or something but I don’t have any experience with them.
Yeah I came across mrwheeldeal as well but the more I researched him the more hesitant I became with some of his reviews. It's all so sketchy now.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah I came across mrwheeldeal as well but the more I researched him the more hesitant I became with some of his reviews. It's all so sketchy now.
I went with custom offsets because they had the best rep and reviews. They just didn’t seem sketchy. Those other sites did kind of look cheaper and suspicious. But others have stated no issues when purchasing through them.

Wheeler

Reaction score
Check with local wheel and tire shops. I always find better deal than online also lifetime flat fix and some throws tire rotation also.

green68mustang_2002

Reaction score
Do your research and look at ALL the different sites. Usually the wheels are difficult prices on each site. Ive emailed with mr wheel deal on a few different trucks but never purchase through that site. Sometimes it was cheaper and sometimes it wasnt.

MValdez

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had a pretty crappy experience with Wheelhero.com and would advise anyone not to use them. I spent $3,500.00 on a wheel/tire package and they installed one of my ridge grapplers with the wrong sidewall pattern facing front. And they used the cheapest valve stems I think available on the market. I LIterally have to fill my tires every 3-4 days. Their customer service is crap telling me "to go to my local tire shop to get fixed"... Anyways that's my advice.

Sbrand03

Reaction score
I went with custom offsets because they had the best rep and reviews. They just didn’t seem sketchy. Those other sites did kind of look cheaper and suspicious. But others have stated no issues when purchasing through them.
Yeah, thank you for the recommendation, I just messaged them for pricing

Sbrand03

Reaction score
I had a pretty crappy experience with Wheelhero.com and would advise anyone not to use them. I spent $3,500.00 on a wheel/tire package and they installed one of my ridge grapplers with the wrong sidewall pattern facing front. And they used the cheapest valve stems I think available on the market. I LIterally have to fill my tires every 3-4 days. Their customer service is crap telling me "to go to my local tire shop to get fixed"... Anyways that's my advice.
Yikes!! Thank you for letting me know. So sorry!

Tprj82

Reaction score
I used custom wheel outlet and had a great experiance. Actually purchased them through walmart but from cwo and they answered all my questions lightning fast.

Attachments

• IMG_4017.jpg
    IMG_4017.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 43

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online