5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP!!! Tazer issues

NHRam_913

Reaction score
Sorry I'm new to the forum and just trying to figure everything out. I have a Tazer installed on my 2019 Ram and somehow I now have ABS and ESC lights coming on and I can't get them to go away. Has anyone else had these issues and how did you fix it???

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Unmarry the tazer and remove. Let the vehicle go through 2 sleep cycles so everything goes back to factory reset. See if the lights go out. If they do you can try it again or contact zautomotive about it.

MValdez

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you do end up contacting zautomotive customer service I hope they respond to you because my experience with them was horrible. ( sent them multiple emails pleading to respond with a complete vehicle malfunction failure, and they completely ghosted me.) Shameful

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you do end up contacting zautomotive customer service I hope they respond to you because my experience with them was horrible. ( sent them multiple emails pleading to respond with a complete vehicle malfunction failure, and they completely ghosted me.) Shameful

In the 3 emails I sent them on questions about the Tazer they got back to me within a few hours. If they respond by email then call them.

MValdez

Ram Guru
Reaction score
In the 3 emails I sent them on questions about the Tazer they got back to me within a few hours. If they respond by email then call them.
Yea, this was about a year ago and I ended up bringing my truck into ram dealership service and they just had to perform a PCM re-flash which brought my truck back to full functionality. Still Love my Tazer though. Note to all - be very mindful of messing with certain settings w/ a tazer dt or you may end up with a x-mas tree of lights on your dash....

Dengoose

Reaction score
Sorry I'm new to the forum and just trying to figure everything out. I have a Tazer installed on my 2019 Ram and somehow I now have ABS and ESC lights coming on and I can't get them to go away. Has anyone else had these issues and how did you fix it???
Sorry for bringing back an old post. NHRam what was your outcome on this? Recently updated my tazer & now experiencing similar issues. When at a stop abs & esc light start flashing & pedal goes to the floor. As soon as the truck moves again all lights go back off & brakes work as normal..

Edit Unmarried the tazer & removed from truck & back to normal. Was only using to correct speedometer which was great prior to updating the firmware on the tazer. Guess I need to switch it back to an older version of firmware.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online