5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help! Speedo Mod...

2019ChrisRam1500

Reaction score
Hi All, New to the forum! Just purchased a 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie with E-Tourque. Lifted it immediately with a 3.5 Rough Country Suspension lift, 20x9 Fuel Vandals and Fuel Gripper AT 35's. Truck looks like a wanted it...aggressive and thick. Like a Fat guy in a little coat!

My question(s):

What is the best option for Speedometer Modification for my set up?

The truck is literally 2 weeks old with 700 miles on it. I was just breaking it in and only avg'd 13.5 MPG before the lift and tires were installed. With the mods I am averaging 12 MPG. I haven't done any Engine Mods or Exhaust, and really don't plan to.

I'm open to suggestions along the lines of adding MPG. I do travel about 50-60 miles per work day, most of it Hwy.

Thanks for looking.

Chris

sticker500

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi All, New to the forum! Just purchased a 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie with E-Tourque. Lifted it immediately with a 3.5 Rough Country Suspension lift, 20x9 Fuel Vandals and Fuel Gripper AT 35's. Truck looks like a wanted it...aggressive and thick. Like a Fat guy in a little coat!

My question(s):

What is the best option for Speedometer Modification for my set up?

The truck is literally 2 weeks old with 700 miles on it. I was just breaking it in and only avg'd 13.5 MPG before the lift and tires were installed. With the mods I am averaging 12 MPG. I haven't done any Engine Mods or Exhaust, and really don't plan to.

I'm open to suggestions along the lines of adding MPG. I do travel about 50-60 miles per work day, most of it Hwy.

Thanks for looking.

Chris

Welcome ! So you have a couple options:

Buy this
http://www.hypertech-inc.com/vehicle-results.aspx?AAIAID=505570

Or you could buy this and gain some throttle response too:
https://edgeproducts.com/shop/pulsar-2015-2018-ram-1500-5-7l-hemi

You can search threads if you have questions about the products /warranty etc.

Users who are viewing this thread