5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help! No Power to Radio

Jrasanen

Reaction score
Hoping someone can point me in the right direction here. I replaced my stock radio with an aftermarket Linkswell touchscreen about 4 years ago. Yesterday while driving home, I heard a "pop" (like a fuse popping) and immediately lost all power to the touch screen. Does anyone know what fuses are for the radio and where I can find them? From what i already found online, looks like F44 under the drivers side console is supposed to be the fuse for the radio. That fuse is not popped and all others I checked appear to be okay. Just curious if there are any other fuses directly linked to the power function for the radio and where they may be.

Could definitely be a problem directly related to the aftermarket radio, but wanted to see if anyone knew anything before I start throwing money at it.

2019 5th gen Ram 1500 Rebel

TIA

RichInMN

Reaction score
It would not be unusual at all to find an inline fuse in the constant power wire of an aftermarket radio itself - there could be one there. Less common but also possible - a fuse inside the unit itself.

Jrasanen

Reaction score
Got a hold of Linkswell and they told me where the fuse was on the unit. Pulled the unit out and that fuse is not popped either

Users who are viewing this thread