5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help needed with stock 22 Laramie sport wheels

Patrick79

Reaction score
Hello i'm from Holland and looking for some answers about my stock 22 laramie sport wheels.

I want to place different tyres in a larger size on these wheels but can't find the right tyre size. My car is at standard height and has 2 inch spacers on it. What kind of tyresize will fit on these stock rims without rubbing or having it leveled? i was thinking of 285/50/22 or 305/50/22 or 33x12.50/r22. Or do you guys recommend another size of tyre? Does someone has pictures of this combination?

I can't find these answers in Holland

DirtNazzty

Reaction score
Yea I've watched CO for years but there's no one using stock wheels on there!.. There are a few people here running 33s on stock height and I also found a video on YouTube of a kid running 35s with no rub on his big horn w only a 2" level. He claims all he had to do was 1/2" spacers on the front to keep them from rubbing! Link to video - - -

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online