5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help needed Upgrade Iphone to 11Pro Max

AtlasRam1500

Reaction score
I just upgrade my phone to an 11 pro max my iphone is paired and bluetooth connects and usb cable to phone connects with apple car play. The problem im having is my contacts list does not download to uconnect i show no phone number list on my 12in uconnect. but the list are on the iphone. i do have ISO 14.2 and my 12in does have the lastest update according to uconnect page my vin #. Did not have this problem with my iphone 6Splus.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
I just upgrade my phone to an 11 pro max my iphone is paired and bluetooth connects and usb cable to phone connects with apple car play. The problem im having is my contacts list does not download to uconnect i show no phone number list on my 12in uconnect. but the list are on the iphone. i do have ISO 14.2 and my 12in does have the lastest update according to uconnect page my vin #. Did not have this problem with my iphone 6Splus.
Did you try removing the pairing and try re-pairing again?

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had the same issue with my 8 plus. It took over a week or better for the phone and Uconnect to pair completely. I had full functionality except for contacts being downloaded. I just used Siri to make my calls, then one day everything synced and has been trouble free.

sounds dumb, but set everything back up, reconnect the 11 to Uconnect, and let it be for a while. Give it several days.

AtlasRam1500

Reaction score
I had the same issue with my 8 plus. It took over a week or better for the phone and Uconnect to pair completely. I had full functionality except for contacts being downloaded. I just used Siri to make my calls, then one day everything synced and has been trouble free.

sounds dumb, but set everything back up, reconnect the 11 to Uconnect, and let it be for a while. Give it several days.
thanks

AtlasRam1500

Reaction score
took it to the dealership after two hours they were unable to load a new update. They said that there was an update available for it. But when i go to Uconnect it said i have the current update. Still no contacts list or any list who called me or message me on the screen, Applecar play seems to work fine. this is a pain cannot say call someone in my contact list . contact list. so i have to grab my phone and call from it. send email to Ram Care and uconnect, no answer back. ugh

Users who are viewing this thread