5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help needed northeast Ohio members

moparleo51

Reaction score
i was wondering if there are any members here that have the needed alfaobd and the gate way bypass and what ever else is needed to do to activate my rain sensor to my truck,? possibly a smart rearview mirror as well. i hate the idea of going to the dealer to hassle and try to activate these. i really dont need to buy all the things as this is the only things i ned to add.,but i`m willing to pay for the help.thanks leo.

datammwv13

Reaction score
Located in Area of Marietta Ohio. I have bypass & MX+ & Alpha on my 2019. Don't know if your ever down I-77 but that is where located , 3/4 mile off I-77 just over WV line. I have used it to change Running lights, Fog light drop out, and Added factory trailer brake.

saturn298

Reaction score
i was wondering if there are any members here that have the needed alfaobd and the gate way bypass and what ever else is needed to do to activate my rain sensor to my truck,? possibly a smart rearview mirror as well. i hate the idea of going to the dealer to hassle and try to activate these. i really dont need to buy all the things as this is the only things i ned to add.,but i`m willing to pay for the help.thanks leo.

where are you located?

moparleo51

Reaction score
Located in Area of Marietta Ohio. I have bypass & MX+ & Alpha on my 2019. Don't know if your ever down I-77 but that is where located , 3/4 mile off I-77 just over WV line. I have used it to change Running lights, Fog light drop out, and Added factory trailer brake.
Damn I was just down that way a week ago to do a hood swap.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread