5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Needed for Tire and Rim

Warp Speed

Reaction score
Hello Folks here,
Since I got my Rebel Black Edition last December, I have already put 5000KMs on it.
Love everything about the truck except the factory wheels.
Thinking get rid of those and have Method 305 NV on the truck instead.
The rim spec I am looking at now is 18 x 9 ET-12.
The tire size I wish to upgrade to is 285/75 r18 (a narrow 35").
My truck comes with air ride, just want to confirm whether there will be any rub or issue with the above combo?
Any input will be appreciated!
Thanks.

nithsss6600

Reaction score
Hello Folks here,
Since I got my Rebel Black Edition last December, I have already put 5000KMs on it.
Love everything about the truck except the factory wheels.
Thinking get rid of those and have Method 305 NV on the truck instead.
The rim spec I am looking at now is 18 x 9 ET-12.
The tire size I wish to upgrade to is 285/75 r18 (a narrow 35").
My truck comes with air ride, just want to confirm whether there will be any rub or issue with the above combo?
Any input will be appreciated!
Thanks.
Hi
I have a Laramie with a 2-inch level. Mine is with Method 305s 18x9 ET-12 with 295/70R18 (34ish). There was a slight rub on the factory mud flaps. not a spec you are looking for. just for your ref.

Warp Speed

Reaction score
Hi
I have a Laramie with a 2-inch level. Mine is with Method 305s 18x9 ET-12 with 295/70R18 (34ish). There was a slight rub on the factory mud flaps. not a spec you are looking for. just for your ref.
Thanks for the input! Since you have 2" level on your truck, you still get minor rub on the mud flap. I guess my setup will definitely have rub more or less then.

Users who are viewing this thread