5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Me Upgrade Speakers Alpine System

Kris319

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm looking to upgrade my speakers in my 2020 Bighorn with the Alpine system. I'm looking for best bang for my buck not the latest, greatest, and most expensive. I'm currently eyeing the infinity speakers because they can be had for cheap open box on Amazon but open to suggestions. I also have some questions regarding what speakers, harness, and spacers. Below is what I believe I need so far. Thanks in advance!

Dash Corners: 3032cfx and 72-7902
Dash Center: Same as corners?
Front Door: Planning to leave stock since they do not have a large impact on sound and there is potential for ANC issues.
Rear Door: 9632ix and 72-6515. Is there a benefit to upgrading to 9633ix? Do I need a spacer?
Headliner: Same as dash? 3032cfx and 72-7902

LITTLEREBEL

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm looking to upgrade my speakers in my 2020 Bighorn with the Alpine system. I'm looking for best bang for my buck not the latest, greatest, and most expensive. I'm currently eyeing the infinity speakers because they can be had for cheap open box on Amazon but open to suggestions. I also have some questions regarding what speakers, harness, and spacers. Below is what I believe I need so far. Thanks in advance!

Dash Corners: 3032cfx and 72-7902
Dash Center: Same as corners?
Front Door: Planning to leave stock since they do not have a large impact on sound and there is potential for ANC issues.
Rear Door: 9632ix and 72-6515. Is there a benefit to upgrading to 9633ix? Do I need a spacer?
Headliner: Same as dash? 3032cfx and 72-7902

I would replace all door speakers and get a amp to push all the speakers. Also headliner speakers will throw imaging off. I cut the wires on my center and headliner speakers. I went with down4sound equipment, because its priced right and amps make over the rated power.

Kris319

Reaction score
I would replace all door speakers and get a amp to push all the speakers. Also headliner speakers will throw imaging off. I cut the wires on my center and headliner speakers. I went with down4sound equipment, because its priced right and amps make over the rated power.

Appreciate the response but really looking for a simple speaker swap that I can do myself in a few hours.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online