5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help in ohio!!

moparleo51

Reaction score
okay, i want to do the rain sensor upgrade, passive entry upgrade, and bed lights to my big horn ram. i`m not to comfortable with these new trucks. i will assist in doing it,but rather have someone that has done some of these. so if anyone is around the northeast ohio area that can help please let me know. i`ll be gladly to pay you in cash or beers!! thanks leo

camaro430sut

Reaction score
I think adding either of those systems would be more cost prohibitive than buying them at time of purchase. And thats if they're even able to be added.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Adding the Mopar bed light kit isn't too bad, it just takes a lot of time. I think it took me about 4 hours to do on my 2020 Laramie. As far as the rain sensor and passive entry go, I'm not at all familiar with what is needed to add those. My truck came with both, and I can understand why you would want to add them. If I was closer I'd be happy to help you out for a few beers, but unfortunately I'm not.

moparleo51

Reaction score
yeah you can do the install, theres a post on here talking about how to do these.

yankeefan31569

Ram Guru
Reaction score
see if a local body shop can do them, maybe a couple hours labor rate.....before winter comes and the wrecks pile up..

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/