5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Identifying Center Stack?

01Time

Reaction score
I am looking for the part# for this upper center stack (specifically has lane assist/hazards/traction control buttons).

MY21-RAM-3500-04-Interior-01-Desktop-02-Features-04[1].jpg

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
I think that one has lane assist/hazards/park assist buttons...looking for one that has the traction control button.

View attachment 97212

View attachment 97205
Gotcha...
Sorry, I didn't understand what you need... All the parts the I found for 1500 either say With lane departure system + Parallel & Perp Park Assist w/Stop or just lane departure system.
Non of the part #s actually mention traction control because the TC button is on the lower module, not on the screen. Only on the 2500s and 3500s you can find this button in this location...
Let me look it up for you...

01Time

Reaction score
Gotcha...
Sorry, I didn't understand what you need... All the parts the I found for 1500 either say With lane departure system + Parallel & Perp Park Assist w/Stop or just lane departure system.
Non of the part #s actually mention traction control because the TC button is on the lower module, not on the screen. Only on the 2500s and 3500s you can find this button in this location...
Let me look it up for you...
Ah, I didn't realize there was this distinction between 1500s and HDs...All of the reading I've done here on the 8.4->12.1 swap made it sound that all of the parts were interchangeable - which I guess technically are. But I do have a 3500 with the traction control button in my current 8.4 center, so this is making more sense.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
These are the only ones I can find for HDs and none of them mention TC:

68477385AB
Description:
[Instrument Panel Parts Module], [12.0" Touchscreen Display].

68370849AB
Description:
[Instrument Panel Parts Module], [12.0" Touchscreen Display], [Lane Keep Assist], [Smart Diesel Exhaust Brake], [Instrument Panel Parts Module], [12.0" Touchscreen Display], [Smart Diesel Exhaust Brake], [Lane Keep Assist].

68423810AC
Description:
[Instrument Panel Parts Module], [12.0" Touchscreen Display], [Lane Keep Assist].

68477386AA
Description:
[Instrument Panel Parts Module], [12.0" Touchscreen Display], [Smart Diesel Exhaust Brake]

These are the options...
Lane keep with farts
Just Lane keep
No lane keep or farts
Just farts

01Time

Reaction score
These are the only ones I can find for HDs and none of them mention TC:

68477385AB
Description:
[Instrument Panel Parts Module], [12.0" Touchscreen Display].

68370849AB
Description:
[Instrument Panel Parts Module], [12.0" Touchscreen Display], [Lane Keep Assist], [Smart Diesel Exhaust Brake], [Instrument Panel Parts Module], [12.0" Touchscreen Display], [Smart Diesel Exhaust Brake], [Lane Keep Assist].

68423810AC
Description:
[Instrument Panel Parts Module], [12.0" Touchscreen Display], [Lane Keep Assist].

68477386AA
Description:
[Instrument Panel Parts Module], [12.0" Touchscreen Display], [Smart Diesel Exhaust Brake]

These are the options...
Lane keep with farts
Just Lane keep
No lane keep or farts
Just farts
Thanks for checking. That's what I was coming up with also. I found a truck online that has this center stack, but I haven't had much luck finding a dealer that I'm not currently placing an order with to look up parts from a VIN.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The HD Cummins is the only 12” screen you have to specifically get for the Cummins because the traction control button is not in the lower switch bank like every other ram. The part number you want is 68370849AB. It has the hazard, lane keep assist, and traction control (mislabeled on parts sites as diesel exhaust brake).

Users who are viewing this thread