5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help finding part number

WocketSci

Reaction score
After having my 2023 Limited less than a month, I noticed a missing cover on part of the passenger seat belt assembly. I don't know if it was always missing or perhaps flew out the window when I had them both down. Who knows. The dealer has ignored me and I'd force the issue in person if they weren't 2 hrs away. I'm guessing it's only a couple of dollars so I was just going to order it myself to avoid the hassle but... I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what it's called and what the part number is. Can someone help me identify this part (and where you found that). Also, if you have a favorite site for OEM parts like this.

The best way I can describe this is it's a plastic cover over the seat belt hight adjustment on the door pillar, passenger side. I've attached a pic of the driver side with it on, and the passenger side with it missing.
Thanks!

Attachments

• 20231215_152300.jpg
    20231215_152300.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 20231215_152248.jpg
    20231215_152248.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 9

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
After having my 2023 Limited less than a month, I noticed a missing cover on part of the passenger seat belt assembly. I don't know if it was always missing or perhaps flew out the window when I had them both down. Who knows. The dealer has ignored me and I'd force the issue in person if they weren't 2 hrs away. I'm guessing it's only a couple of dollars so I was just going to order it myself to avoid the hassle but... I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what it's called and what the part number is. Can someone help me identify this part (and where you found that). Also, if you have a favorite site for OEM parts like this.

The best way I can describe this is it's a plastic cover over the seat belt hight adjustment on the door pillar, passenger side. I've attached a pic of the driver side with it on, and the passenger side with it missing.
Thanks!
Perhaps something like this.
2019-2024 Ram 1500 Adjustable Turning Loop Cover 6MC98TX7AA | All Mopar Parts
You need to input your own vehicle details, this is for my Rebel.

WocketSci

Reaction score
Perhaps something like this.
2019-2024 Ram 1500 Adjustable Turning Loop Cover 6MC98TX7AA | All Mopar Parts
You need to input your own vehicle details, this is for my Rebel.
Thanks. That looks like it. I searched under my vehicle and it's the same part number. But I also see what seems to be the exact same part but a different part number and price. I can't tell if they're any different or why there's two listed. Both say they fit, there's no difference between left and right, this part is only in the front seats... any thoughts?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

Thanks!
wow!

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. That looks like it. I searched under my vehicle and it's the same part number. But I also see what seems to be the exact same part but a different part number and price. I can't tell if they're any different or why there's two listed. Both say they fit, there's no difference between left and right, this part is only in the front seats... any thoughts?
For what it costs, I would just order one.

Users who are viewing this thread