5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help, did I go to far?

Reaction score
View attachment 24744 View attachment 24745
f915b18dd45c788d4c83ed6870ddeec5.jpg
db06a726b25066b67fa6836b44437d6f.jpg

So went a head and got them out on this morning. What do you guys think. I’m very happy with the look myself. I still have some work to do to dial them in so they don’t work but I feel like I have a solid plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love the look!! What type of wheels and tires did you get?

Reaction score
What a great set up!! Nice wheels. Exactly the look I am going for and I would be all over those except I want them in black. Which they dont make.

Only all black wheels I found that are similar are the satin black xd818 heist. I am probably going to pull the trigger on those soon in a 20x10 with -24.

Wish these came in black though. Nice truck!!

sims1dh

Reaction score
What a great set up!! Nice wheels. Exactly the look I am going for and I would be all over those except I want them in black. Which they dont make.

Only all black wheels I found that are similar are the satin black xd818 heist. I am probably going to pull the trigger on those soon in a 20x10 with -24.

Wish these came in black though. Nice truck!!

IMG_4222.jpg this is the black version

Dontfront82

Reaction score
Only you know the look you're really after, I think its too much. I believe it will stick out approx. 5" that's almost half the tire. The 22x10 -12 will stick out approx 2" either way it will look good.
Lol 5 inches?? It's a -40mm offset that's roughly 1.5"

AtmozFear

Reaction score
Thanks bro, I’m really loving this truck. I have had over 30 vehicles in my life but this one is hands down my favorite. The wheels shot it straight to my all time favorite!

Pretty much how I feel after just getting my wheels on yesterday. Night and day difference, and I don’t think I could have picked a better wheel.

sims1dh

Reaction score
Pretty much how I feel after just getting my wheels on yesterday. Night and day difference, and I don’t think I could have picked a better wheel.

Where’s the pics

2020RamRod

Reaction score
Looks awesome - this is my first post by the way, haven't had a need to spend much time on a forum for the last 10 years or so, but just picked up a 2020 Ram Limited 4x4 in Ivory White. Anyone following this thread have thoughts on throwing this wheel on Ivory White? I'm not wanting flashy chrome - looking for something a bit "aggressive" but not obnoxious. Love this wheel and the brushed look. I've got the color matched bumpers so not a lot of chrome to fight with. Thoughts on Asanti Cleaver in brushed on an Ivory White limited?

Users who are viewing this thread