5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help deciding options

Southside

Reaction score
The Ram website shows led headlights on the Limited and the halogens on the Laramie. The advanced lighting group is not an option for the Laramie on the website. Hopefully you are correct. Definitely do not want halogens on my new truck.
I see this currently on the ramtrucks.com site. Try clearing your browsers cache or go incognito, I have experienced different page layouts doing this. Screenshot_20220123-063733_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

1ramrunner

Reaction score
I can see that too, but the light upgrade is not LED as it is for Big Horn. I still don't know if the HUD is coming back to Larime or not. I have been waiting for Larime Level 2, ASG, and HUD before ordering a new truck. If it's gone, then I can decide. If there's a possibility it's coming back, I'll continue to wait.

Southside

Reaction score
I can see that too, but the light upgrade is not LED as it is for Big Horn. I still don't know if the HUD is coming back to Larime or not. I have been waiting for Larime Level 2, ASG, and HUD before ordering a new truck. If it's gone, then I can decide. If there's a possibility it's coming back, I'll continue to wait.
Its a credit or reduction in price if you don't want the LED's

1ramrunner

Reaction score
How did I miss that, it's a credit to switch to Halogen, so LED's standard on Larime?

sessman

Reaction score
Funny how opinions work. Me personally I say get the eTorque, the stop/start function is flawlessly perfect. The 12" screen and pano sunroof are a huge waste of money though. 8" screen is just the right size. My wife's Durango has a sunroof, its been used maybe 3 times in the last 5 years.
Agree! Neither of my RAMs had the eTorque or the 8" so maybe I shouldn't comment on those options (my answer not to get the eTorque was based on feedback I've seen on this forum). That being said I absolutely love the 12" and the sunroof. Driving at night with the seat heaters on and the roof wide open is wonderful. The kids in the back love it too!

Users who are viewing this thread