5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help deciding on to keep these wheels or not

qhayes87

Reaction score
Hello guys new to the truck game and trying to figure out the right path to go down when doing a little modifying. So I bought this truck just yesterday and already want to do some changes. Can’t really decide on keeping the chrome or maybe going more aggressive with black any opinions on the matter. Also I don’t many truck wheels. But anyone heard of bznuni wheels? Anyway that is what is on the truck now.

Attachments

• 38F50AE8-7C78-4AAD-8180-682490B3BDB3.jpeg
    38F50AE8-7C78-4AAD-8180-682490B3BDB3.jpeg
    149.5 KB · Views: 106

DirtNazzty

Reaction score
Congrats on the new pickup! I'm sure you'll love it!... As far as my opinion on your setup, I'm usually a bigger fan of black wheels, but with the chrome grill and bumpers on your truck I think the chrome wheels look alot better!... I prefer the color matched bumpers and grill on these new 5th gens over the chrome but IMO with your chrome wheels I think the chrome looks alot better on the truck! All that I can see that needs done asap on your truck is straight to the tint shop and black them windows out!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

qhayes87

Reaction score
Congrats on the new pickup! I'm sure you'll love it!... As far as my opinion on your setup, I'm usually a bigger fan of black wheels, but with the chrome grill and bumpers on your truck I think the chrome wheels look alot better!... I prefer the color matched bumpers and grill on these new 5th gens over the chrome but IMO with your chrome wheels I think the chrome looks alot better on the truck! All that I can see that needs done asap on your truck is straight to the tint shop and black them windows out!

Thank you! Yeah the chrome is looking better to me every time I look at it. Yeah I’m gonna get some tint done next week

Nova90

Reaction score
They fit well with the rest of the truck. Now if the truck didn't have chrome bumpers, etc...then, I might prefer black. Looks great, enjoy it.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score

Agreed. Black or dark wheels are my pref, but these go well with this truck.

Users who are viewing this thread