5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP, code C2212, U05BF and C10D0 can't clear with AlfaOBD

damonb

Reaction score
I tried changing tire sizes in AlfaOBD on my 2021 Ram and even after doing the ABS initialization, I cannot get these codes to go away. Cruise and FCW are not working and have trouble lights on the dash, everything else is fine. I did set tires size back to what I recorded as original circumference.

Ibanez540r

Reaction score
Ever get this figured out? I'm having the same problem. I threw a bunch of lights and codes in the process. I've got most of it cleared up, by my parking brake warning light is on and code C10D0 won't clear.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Did you have any luck fixing this?
Did you save your default settings before you made any changes? If so, try to restore.

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did you save your default settings before you made any changes? If so, try to restore.
He did say "I did set tires size back to what I recorded as original circumference." and still can't clear the errors.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
He did say "I did set tires size back to what I recorded as original circumference." and still can't clear the errors.
That doesn’t mean he didn’t inadvertantly change another setting though as several members have done and ended up in the same type of situation.

Daverous

Reaction score
Check the bottom for how I resolved it.

JIMBODIO

Reaction score

Hey thank you! I’ll give it a try tomorrow and let you know how it goes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JIMBODIO

Reaction score

Worked like a charm. Glad to have the code gone. Thank you