5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help ! Can’t seem to figure this out

MegacabChris412

Reaction score
so I was wondering if anybody has had this issue or felt this issue, I have a 2020 ram 2500 mega cab Cummins and I notice sometimes when I pull out on a small grade I feel a vibration under the truck, almost feels like a tire rub or chomp… I have no signs of rubbing and I have disabled the traction control but it still does it…

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 18

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hill hold assist?

P.S. You're on the 5thgenrams site, mostly 1500 folks here.

Head on over to the sister site hdrams.com were all the big truck folks hang out.

Drewballin

Reaction score
This isn't much help, but I had an '05 Ram 1500 that did kind of the same thing. Never did figure out what it was but drove my nuts when it happened. I checked u-joints, bushings anything I could see that moved, I checked. The feeling never got better, but it never got worse either.

Maybe differential or transmission gears catching slightly under torque?? Drive shaft flexing slightly?? Just a thought but something to think about.

Users who are viewing this thread