5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hellwig vs Roadmaster

Mch5jdm

Reaction score
Any opinions or better yet testimony on which one to go with? Pros/cons. I just cannot decide!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mch5jdm

Reaction score
Well, I haven't heard much about the Roadmaster at all. There are probably hundreds of good reviews for the Hellwig. I think the Hellwig is about half the price of the Roadmaster as well. Seems like an easy decision for me: Hellwig. I love mine.

Thanks for the feedback. I’m swaying towards Hellwig so I was looking for additions reviews.

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I’m swaying towards Hellwig so I was looking for additions reviews.

You will LOVE the Hellwig. It feels like a completely different truck when cornering: much more stable and confidence inspiring.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have the Hellwig on the way based on what users have reported here, haven't read any buzz about the Roadmaster. Going to put in 2" rear lowering springs at the same time, can't freakin' wait!

Users who are viewing this thread