5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hellwig Sway Bar 7709 for 2021 Limited

Rmazzei

Reaction score
Anyone know a seller with the Hellwig 7709 rear swaybar in stock? cant find anyone with inventory and hellwig is 12 weeks out on deliver to distributors. Amazon has them listed but they too are not in stock. Once you order they tell you 12 week lead time

Last edited:

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
A few sellers on amazon seem to have them in stock

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Amazon is not authorized to sell them. No Hellwig warrantee
It's a metal bar, not much to break. If you break or bend the sway bar, I think you have other bigger things happening that wouldn't be covered under warranty anyway. Your call obviously, but I wouldn't be too hung up on the warranty for a sway bar.

Rmazzei

Reaction score
It's a metal bar, not much to break. If you break or bend the sway bar, I think you have other bigger things happening that wouldn't be covered under warranty anyway. Your call obviously, but I wouldn't be too hung up on the warranty for a sway bar.
I tried Amazon when you order they contact you back saying 10-12 weeks. Looking for someplace that has it in stock

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I tried ordering that exact product from CarID but it wouldn't let me select anything newer than a 2018 when checking for fit. The site said they have them in stock, but I guess it was for the previous generation? The Live Chat guy said they didn't have any in stock that fit our truck.

Rmazzei

Reaction score
I tried ordering that exact product from CarID but it wouldn't let me select anything newer than a 2018 when checking for fit. The site said they have them in stock, but I guess it was for the previous generation? The Live Chat guy said they didn't have any in stock that fit our truck.
7709 will fit just cant find it in stock anywhere

Users who are viewing this thread