5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello World

BONESAW

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have a 2021 Laramie, 5.7 w/eTorque. I've been in car sales for 6 years now. The last 3 have been with CDJR. Before I started w CDJR, I didn't care at all for trucks! Didn't want to deal with truck buyers, or learn about em... fast forward to now and I love my Laramie and instead of "sales consultant" my business card says "Ram Expert".

Hoping to learn more about modding.. happy to help answer any questions in regards to sales/factory stuff too

Attached picture of my truck

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_0140.jpg
    IMG_0140.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 27

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome! The vehicle sales business needs all the Experts it can get! Way to make that tuck your own 🍻

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, and I love the color scheme you went with. I have never been much for those wheels, but yours has changed my mind. Looks great 👍

BONESAW

Reaction score
Welcome, and I love the color scheme you went with. I have never been much for those wheels, but yours has changed my mind. Looks great 👍
Thank you. When I got the truck I never thought I would end up getting wheels. Saw the black and red version on a showroom Wrangler and was very captivated

They're Reaction by Fuel

Users who are viewing this thread