5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, thank you for letting me in, currently driving 2012 laramie longhorn. Black and gold. Love it,

Jtmaurer

Reaction score
How long did you want for delivery? Ordered 2019 from dealer last week. Two tone patriot blue/walnut brown. Dealer said he hasn't been able to get the order through to manufacturer yet

S

Smashy71

How long did you want for delivery? Ordered 2019 from dealer last week. Two tone patriot blue/walnut brown. Dealer said he hasn't been able to get the order through to manufacturer yet
Mine took about six week from order to delivery.

79 300

Reaction score
I ordered mine Nov 2 , it arrived on Dec 14, and we took it home Dec. 26.
You might not be as lucky with the two tone paint. I heard they are taking longer.

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome, can’t go wrong with the two tone patriot blue!;) Info from other threads on this forum have suggested the walnut brown two tone will not be available again for a while, seems maybe a couple months or so.

Jackham

Reaction score
I gave up on the two tone. None are being made right now.

Users who are viewing this thread