5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello! New Ram owner

187penguin

Reaction score
Had an 05 Big Horn Hemi and loved it. Got a new Ram this week. Took a while to find one in the color I wanted with (most) of the options I wanted:
2021 4x4 Quad Cab 6’4” bed
3.6L
Big Horn Lvl 2
20” Chrome wheels
Rubber floor mats

It was missing the spray-in bed liner and full length side steps I wanted, but I was able to get the dealer to add them. It having an anti-slip rear was gravy.

I’m super happy with it and love the e-torque V6! I think I got a decent deal on it. Not great, but I don’t feel ripped off..... lol. If y’all have a place to share pricing data, I’d be happy to share.
Thanks! 54564514-F03C-4ADC-9E01-12CC06DD0AB7.jpeg

BigD

Reaction score
Why the 6 banger? Did u have the Hemi b4? Wouldn't u always be curious what it's like to have the hemi vs. the 6 banger?

Skater

Reaction score
Beautiful Ram. Welcome. Here is the thread to share your price data:

187penguin

Reaction score
Why the 6 banger? Did u have the Hemi b4? Wouldn't u always be curious what it's like to have the hemi vs. the 6 banger?
My needs right now for this vehicle consist of a lot of highway driving for work with the very rare occasional need for 4wd and short distance light cargo moving. Gas mileage was a factor. I was really considering the light duty diesel, but a coworker has one that has been in for warranty work several times already and strongly recommended against it so I opted for the V6. Also, I was looking for a vehicle in stock that I could get the best value on. I was able to get this one for a total of ~21% off with very little negotiating. Plus, I have my other needs covered; If I need to tow, I have a 7.3l super duty. If I have a need for speed, I have a Cadillac XLR :)

Beautiful Ram. Welcome. Here is the thread to share your price data:

Thanks! Got my info here if anyone is interested:

Last edited:

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Had an 05 Big Horn Hemi and loved it. Got a new Ram this week. Took a while to find one in the color I wanted with (most) of the options I wanted:
2021 4x4 Quad Cab 6’4” bed
3.6L
Big Horn Lvl 2
20” Chrome wheels
Rubber floor mats

It was missing the spray-in bed liner and full length side steps I wanted, but I was able to get the dealer to add them. It having an anti-slip rear was gravy.

I’m super happy with it and love the e-torque V6! I think I got a decent deal on it. Not great, but I don’t feel ripped off..... lol. If y’all have a place to share pricing data, I’d be happy to share.
Thanks! View attachment 80392
Good looking truck!

OtterRam

Reaction score
Great looking truck! I’m most likely coming back to the six on my next Ram (assuming a decent selection is available).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread