5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, Just signed up to forum. 2021 Anvil Built to Serve LB Ecodiesel

SPYA

Reaction score
Hello everyone, Just picked up a brand new 2021 Anvil BTS editon in Anvil color. I got it with the Ecodiesel and long bed. (Two things I was wanting for sure). But I didn't order it, I found it in Salem, Or. So, it doesn't come with the Ram Box or 33 gal tank which I would've wanted but it does come with a couple other cool upgrades: Pano glass full lenght roof, 12" display. Those are things I wouldn't have ordered but I don't mind at all. I didn't realize this before I bought it, but apparently it comes with the "off road package" with factory 1" lift.
I've had a couple 150 mile trips so far and I'm getting about 24 mpg (Highway). I'm wondering if the fuel economy will improve with diesel engine break-in? Also, I figure if it has a little lift, it probably won't get 28 mpg/highway it says on window sticker. I'm not too concerned about that because I had wanted to put a lift on it anyway. Just hoping to get at least 20 mpg.
I'm new to forum, so I'll try and look up topics about how to lift it with the "off road package". But, if any of y'all don't mind, I'd love some quick down and dirty feed back as to if it's possible, what company, how much lift, etc....
Otherwise, I'm happy to be here. Feel free to reach out if ya want to.
Lastly, I'm former USMC to all my Marine Corps bro's and sisters. I want to be clear, I'm a big fan of ALL armed forces and veterans. I'd like to think we're all fighting for the same team and we all have different jobs to make it go round'.
Oh ya, I realize the "Anvil" isn't BTS USMC, but they're hard to find and this is the only one I could get with Long Bed and ecodiesel. But like I said, I'm a fan of all branches and this color is SWEET.
Thanks

I'll try and upload a few pics soon.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hello everyone, Just picked up a brand new 2021 Anvil BTS editon in Anvil color. I got it with the Ecodiesel and long bed. (Two things I was wanting for sure). But I didn't order it, I found it in Salem, Or. So, it doesn't come with the Ram Box or 33 gal tank which I would've wanted but it does come with a couple other cool upgrades: Pano glass full lenght roof, 12" display. Those are things I wouldn't have ordered but I don't mind at all. I didn't realize this before I bought it, but apparently it comes with the "off road package" with factory 1" lift.
I've had a couple 150 mile trips so far and I'm getting about 24 mpg (Highway). I'm wondering if the fuel economy will improve with diesel engine break-in? Also, I figure if it has a little lift, it probably won't get 28 mpg/highway it says on window sticker. I'm not too concerned about that because I had wanted to put a lift on it anyway. Just hoping to get at least 20 mpg.
I'm new to forum, so I'll try and look up topics about how to lift it with the "off road package". But, if any of y'all don't mind, I'd love some quick down and dirty feed back as to if it's possible, what company, how much lift, etc....
Lastly, I'm former USMC to all my Marine Corps bro's and sisters. I want to be clear, I'm a big fan of ALL armed forces and veterans. I'd like to think we're all fighting for the same team and we all have different jobs to make it go round'.
Oh ya, I realize the "Anvil" isn't BTS USMC, but they're hard to find and this is the only one I could get with Long Bed and ecodiesel. But like I said, I'm a fan of all branches and this color is SWEET.
Thanks

Welcome! Thanks for your service and enjoy the new truck! Can't wait to see pics

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
C
Thanks

Congrats on the new toy! Thank you for your service and I am a fan of Anvil.

Users who are viewing this thread