5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Glad to be here !

cuminslvr

Reaction score
Greetings all 5th Gen'ers, Im 61 and just ordered like my 6th Ram diesek from cummins in my younger days to ecodiesels. I had a 2018 2nd gen in a 1500 laramie, my new one will be a 3rd gen ecodiesel in a 1500 laramie longhorn. I;m in south eastern PA Berks county.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome. There are a few of us “more seasoned’ owners here.
Did you get a good dealer explanation of your 5th gens new features? Our “helper” was enthusiastic but lacked a bit on technical product knowledge...

cuminslvr

Reaction score
Welcome. There are a few of us “more seasoned’ owners here.
Did you get a good dealer explanation of your 5th gens new features? Our “helper” was enthusiastic but lacked a bit on technical product knowledge...
He had to look em up as we went thru the screens. I had done some research on several websites and watched a few videos to kinda know what I wanted. Only thing I didnt get was the air suspension, even though some folks think it improves mileage in aero mode. I dont do enough highway driving to make it worth the shop time when it breaks LOL

Users who are viewing this thread