5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello From WI

acasazza

Reaction score
Hey Everyone! New RAM owner here. Turned in my 19 Colorado for a 2022 Ram 1500 Hemi V8 w/eTorque - Laramie Sport!

This is my first full size truck and was a long time Chevy guy. Decided to upgrade with my first child on the way. Currently leasing the truck since I work from home now.

Looking for some cool under seat storage options that are low profile for the rear bench, as I don't need to store a ton of items under there. The DuHa and Husky ones seem to take up a bunch of space. I know it is a strange ask, but I fold up my seats for the dog to lay on the floor and want to maximize her space back there for longer trips.

Anywho, my name is Anthony - I'm 28 and this is my first full size and first RAM. Located in Wisconsin about 45 minutes NW of Milwaukee. I have a beautiful wife, Brooke, and we are expecting our first child (A Boy!) In late November. Photos of my new truck are attached and I have nerf bars that should be here Friday.

Attachments

• 20220902_084727.jpg
    20220902_084727.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 20220902_084710.jpg
    20220902_084710.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Switch22

Reaction score
Congratulations on your purchase and soon to be expanded family, from a former Badger (I grew up in Ozaukee county). I too, am a former Chevy guy that purchased his first Ram (a black Laramie Sport as well) this year. Love it so far. Hope you get endless happiness out of your purchase. No advice as to cargo management options. I'm still in the researching phase myself, as to things I want for my Ram.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome. I’m about the same distance NW of Milwaukee so we’re almost neighbors.

HemiDude

Reaction score
Welcome, and congrats on the new truck and the growing family. I thought all of the Laramies came with the fold out RAM storage under the backseat. If yours didn't come with it for some reason, you could look into the factory parts for that, it is low profile

1SicRam

Reaction score
It's always fun to see the fellow Wisconsin Folks on here. I am about 45 miles North west of Milwaukee

Dewey

Reaction score
Nice. Enjoy the season. Regarding your Back Country - did you notice any difference in performance after installing the GT exhaust and Ram AirFlow? I'm thinking about adding those.
Can’t really say because I installed the day after I picked my truck up. From what I hear from others it’s not much as far as HP increase but it sure sounds way better than stock.

Nels

Reaction score
Welcome fellow Sconnie. Although we're not really neighbors. Im waaaaay up in Chippewa Falls.

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Congrats on all the new additions in your life, brother! Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread